Role-Based Access Controls
Within the Opendate platform, role assignments can be utilized to gatekeep access to features and functionality. Every member of a team has a role, each with its own level of access to features. Based on the solution set for a team, you’ll have access to different roles.
• The Team Owner role is only available at the team level.
• Org Admin roles are available at the organization-level but can perform some functions at the team level.
• If your organization is not on the current solution-based licensing model, there are different non-administrative roles such as Editor, Viewer, etc.
Feature Specific Roles:
• In addition to the roles above, there are roles to provide access to specific features in a workspace. These roles would include Content managers, copy managers, task admins, and filing roles.
The Opendate platform administrative application contains logic that allows customers to manage users through security settings for authentication and a granular permission system for access to data.
Opendate recommends customers use Single Sign On and can integrate with a SCIM through the SAML 2.0 protocol.
Opendate also offers customers
• Configurable Password Settings
• IP Restrictions
• Browser Validation
• Multi Factor Authentication
Email Signing (DKIM/DMARC)
The Opendate Platform signs outbound messages with DKIM, adheres to a hardfail SPF policy, and runs DMARC in reject mode. Data and attachments are never directly sent within Opendate Platform notifications. Opendate sends all notifications from a fixed set of dedicated IP addresses, and we strongly encourage customers to disable any types of message checking or filtering against messages originating from our platform.